Product of the Month
Welcome to INTEX’s new Product of the Month feature! Each month (starting January 2018) we’ll be highlighting one of our great cellular PVC products with a short video and a chance for you to win monthly prizes! Simply watch this month’s video below, then fill in the form to enter to win this month’s prize. Each month comes with new prizes and a shot at our GRAND PRIZE – a trip for 2 to the Caribbean via D’Amico Travel!
You must enter at least once every month for a chance at our Grand Prize. See Terms & Conditions for more information. GOOD LUCK!
January – Columns & Newels
Wrapped in stylish designs, newels and columns can do double duty as both vital structural components and dramatic visual elements. Homes adorned with columns and newels convey a feeling of timeless strength and beauty.
- Choose from standard offerings or create custom shapes and sizes including flat, raised, recessed, fluted, tapered, applied moulding and Craftsman panel styles.
- Create custom newels and column wraps to meet your design requirements or for historic restoration.
- INTEX Newels and Column Wraps can be applied around existing structural members or used in stand-alone, non-structural applications, delivering everything needed for a quick, easy and secure installation.
- Split pedestal base options available for newels and column wraps: plain, 4-side, inline, corner and 3-side.
Column wraps are available in standard 6, 8, 10 and 12-inch widths and 8, 9, 10 and 12-foot heights complete with mounting brackets, caps, base trim, PVC adhesive and everything needed to finish installation.
- Make 4” x 4” posts look like 10” x 10” columns, or use column wraps to accent or match other trim components.
- INTEX Newel and Column Wraps are compatible with INTEX Rail Systems.
- INTEX Newels and Column Wraps can be painted, allowing for limitless design possibilities.
- Click here to learn more about our Columns & Newels!
Enter to Win!
View the Product of the Month Terms & Conditions