01 January: Columns & Newels
- Sam Wallman
- Antoinette Roselli
- Ellen Lapaglia
- Mathew Breinlinger
- Albert Mccreery
- Rich Audet
- Amanda Umosella
- John DiMiceli
- Jan Simpson
- Stuart Sachs
- Dan Miles
- Jason Fish
January – Columns & Newels
Wrapped in stylish designs, newels and columns can do double duty as both vital structural components and dramatic visual elements. Homes adorned with columns and newels convey a feeling of timeless strength and beauty.
- Choose from standard offerings or create custom shapes and sizes including flat, raised, recessed, fluted, tapered, applied moulding and Craftsman panel styles.
- Create custom newels and column wraps to meet your design requirements or for historic restoration.
- INTEX Newels and Column Wraps can be applied around existing structural members or used in stand-alone, non-structural applications, delivering everything needed for a quick, easy and secure installation.
- Split pedestal base options available for newels and column wraps: plain, 4-side, inline, corner and 3-side.
Column wraps are available in standard 6, 8, 10 and 12-inch widths and 8, 9, 10 and 12-foot heights complete with mounting brackets, caps, base trim, PVC adhesive and everything needed to finish installation.
- Make 4” x 4” posts look like 10” x 10” columns, or use column wraps to accent or match other trim components.
- INTEX Newel and Column Wraps are compatible with INTEX Rail Systems.
- INTEX Newels and Column Wraps can be painted, allowing for limitless design possibilities.
- Click here to learn more about our Columns & Newels!
View the Product of the Month Terms & Conditions