100% Extruded Cellular PVC Exterior
3/16” Thick Aluminum Reinforcement in both Top & Bottom Rails
Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets Included (Patent Pending System).
Comercially Code Approved for 12’ Spans (Tested to AC174 Section 5 Structural Requirements)
Prefinished to Eliminate the Gloss of Plastic
Can be Bent for Custom Radius Installations
Dartmouth Extruded Rail System
The Dartmouth Extruded Rail System offers outstanding strength in a range of beautiful standard designs. These components come pre-finished in white and carry a 10 year paint warranty. Available for straight runs, stairways and radius applications.
New Options Now Available
- 6′ & 8′ Stair Kits
- Glass Baluster Rail Kits
- Glass Panel Rail Sets
"We chose the INTEX Dartmouth rail system for a recent deck renovation because of the engineered approach which allowed us to meet or exceed the code required guard rail standards. The hidden fasteners were easy to install and the aluminum sub-rail system created a secure base onto which the visible top rail was installed after very careful fitting. The result is a very solid, precise fitting system with no visible fasteners. Three sections of the rail were custom curved and fit perfectly after being templated by the INTEX rep whose help throughout the project was valuable."
- Walter E. Henry, P.E.
- Matte Finish – 100% Extruded Cellular PVC with Heavy Duty Aluminum Reinforced Core
- 3-1/2″ and 4-1/2″ Rail widths
- Commercially Code Approved for 12′ Span
- Hidden Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 1-1/2″ Square Edge Balusters and Square Edge Posts
- 5″ Standard Newel Cover; 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12″ Optional
- Multiple Newel Caps Available
- In House Custom Radius Capability
- Painting is Not Necessary, But Can Be Painted (LRV >55)
composite exterior railing
radius and custom applications
composite railings for the home
railings and rails for home improvement
exterior and interior railings
exterior railing for composite decks