3-1/2” Width and 2-3/4” Graspable IRC Code
Hidden Stainless Steel Fasteners
Options: Glass Blade Inserts, 1-1/4” Square Edge Balusters, or 1-1/4" Square Edge Hollow Balusters
Pre-routed for Easy Assembly
Square Edge Posts
Liberty Extruded & Routed Rail System
Unique Routed Rail System with Graspable Option
- NEW Hollow Baluster option to reduce cost! (available for 6′ and 8′ spans only)
- Matte Finish – 100% Extruded Cellular PVC with Aluminum Reinforced Core
- Pre–routed for Easy Assembly and innovative Racking Stair Section that accomodates 18 to 40 degree Rake Angle.
- Glass blade insert option (for level rail only)
- 3–1/2″ Width and 2–3/4″ Graspable IRC Code R3126.96.36.199 Compliant
- Hidden Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 1–1/4″ Square Edge Balusters and Square Edge Posts
- 5” Standard Newel Cover; 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12” Optional
- Injected Molded Cap and Trim Rings Available, Solid PVC Cap Optional
- Spans up to 10′ IBC Level Application
- Spans up to 10′ IRC Stair Application
- Does Not Require Painted (LRV>55)
In this video simulation, observe as the stair rake fluctuates from 18 degrees all the way to 40 degrees. Then, see how the Liberty Stair Rail can accommodate this entire range of angles with a single drop-together assembly. Beyond trimming the rail to the proper length and angle, no further cutting or modification is necessary to ensure a perfect fit and clean sight lines.
Injection Molded Cap & Trim Ring
- More Competitively Priced than INTEX Pre-finished Solid Cellular PVC Caps
- Color Matched to Hampton Rail
- Special Mold Technology that Creates a Matte Finish to Match the Sheen of Hampton Rail
- Larger & Heavier Wall Thickness as Compared to Competitive Injection Molded Caps
Why PVC and Aluminum is Superior
Works Like Wood
Rails can be cut, coped, milled or drilled just like wood. Full line of custom newel posts and caps are available to add a highly customized wood look to your project.
Paint Adheres Better to PVC
There are unlimited paint options with Liberty and the superior adhesion of paint to PVC compared to wood. Paint brush strokes on Liberty rail make it indistinguishable from painted wood.
Cellular PVC Alternative
The Cellular PVC formulation used in the Liberty Extruded Rail System is proven material that has been used in the field for decades. This is combined with aluminum extrusion to provide structural integrity beyond what rigid PVC can offer.
True Hidden Fastener System
The Liberty Extruded Rail System by INTEX Millwork Solutions has a fastener system that is truly hidden. The hardware is completely concealed inside the rail. The fastener system used for Liberty will not rust and stain rail, columns or newel posts as seen in competitive rail products.