INTEX Millwork Shutters are engineered to out-perform wood, polypropylene, polyethylene and aluminum shutters for a fraction of the cost!
- Built to custom sizes
- Available in 11 pre-finished colors!
- Stainless Steel, powder-coated hardware system available
- Paintable with a premium acrylic coating (including dark colors)
- Termite proof and will not rot or warp
- Louver and panel shutter styles
Choose from 11 pre-finished colors! Alternatively, Shutters can also be supplied unfinished to be painted with a Premium Acrylic Coating.
- All Shutters available in single panel widths of 12” to 24” in 1/4 increments.
- Shutters (excluding Louvered) are available from 24” to 120” tall in 1/2” increments. Specify quantity and location of Mid Rails.
- *Louvered Shutters available from 24” to 120” Tall (Make size within 5/8” of specified size). Specify quantity and location of Mid Rails.
Shutters are currently available at a 3 week lead time
They are shipped in cardboard boxes and palletized.
Pricing, style, and color information is available below!
Historically Accurate & Fully Operable
Each shutter component profile is an exact replica of shutters dating back to the early 1800’s. These operable shutters are approved for Historic Restoration and offer an architectural detail that will not only enhance the value of your property, they will provide worry free lasting beauty!