Extruded Railing System
The Hampton Extruded Rail System is an economical rail solution with performance superior to composite railing. This rail system is available in 6, 8 and 10 foot lengths for level & radius rail runs, and 6 & 8 foot lengths for stairway applications.
- Matte finish – 100% extruded Cellular PVC with aluminum reinforced core
- 3-1/2” width flat top profile (RS40350F)
- 3-1/2” width peaked profile (RS40350P)
- Commercial Code Approved spans up to 10 feet
- Hidden Stainless Steel fasteners
- 1-1/4” square-edge balusters
- 5” standard newel cover, 6”, 8”, 10” & 12” optional
- Solid PVC flat & pyramid newel caps, injection molded cap optional
- Mahogany top cap option available
- Does not require paint, but can be painted (LRV >55)
“I have seen many composite railing systems over the years, but the Hampton railing system is the best overall railing system for the mid range railings market. It brings a completely different level of fit and finish the market.”-Duffy McCarthy
True Hidden Fastener System
The Hampton Extruded Rail System by INTEX Millwork Solutions has a fastener system that is truly hidden. The hardware is completely concealed inside the rail. The fastener system used for Hampton will not rust and stain rail, columns or newel posts as seen in competitive rail products.
Injection Molded Cap & Trim Ring
Pre-finished Solid Cellular PVC Caps
Color Matched to Hampton Rail
Special Mold Technology that Creates a Matte Finish to Match the Sheen of Hampton Rail
Larger & Heavier Wall Thickness as Compared to Competitive Injection Molded Caps
This reusable rail assembly jig is designed specifically for INTEX’s Hampton Extruded Rail System to help reduce installation times and labor cost. The Assembly Jig makes it easier to align, center and space balusters on the Hampton rail system.