Milled Railing System
The Nautilus offering is our premier railing system built by craftsmen just like a wood rail would have been made years ago. The components are milled, assembled, hand sanded and then primed, so they are ready for the finish coat of your choice. PVC does not absorb moisture the paint will never peel, so you get a traditional wood look without the maintenance associated with wood. INTEX offers several standard designs to choose from, or we can match the existing wood rail that is being replaced. All custom match designs utilize our aluminum sub structure and stainless steel hardware to provide strength with fully maintenance free components that won’t rust, rot, or corrode.
- NEW RS10500 Profile now available!
- Matte Finish – 100% Milled Cellular PVC With Heavy Duty Aluminum Reinforced Core
- 3-3/4″, 5″, 6″, 7″ or 8″ Wide Top Rail
- Spans Up To 10′
- Hidden Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 1-1/2″ up to 3-1/2″ Square Edge Balusters Also Available Chamfered and Turned
- Square Edge Posts
- 6″ Standard Newel Cover; 8″, 10″, and 12″ Optional
- Multiple Newel Caps Available Ships Primed, Requires Finish Paint (LRV >55)